1. the opening time: 9:00 - 16:00 (every Monday and on New Year's Eve to sixth 2003).
2. The contents of the visit:
Chinese agricultural civilization in hall two and No. four
Museum seven Youth Popular Science Museum
Chinese soil specimen in No. eight Museum
Chinese traditional farm implements in No. nine Museum
Hall ten, color, rhyme and pottery soul -- Tian Shili donated pottery exhibition.
3. Getting here：
（1）The following buses stop near the Museum:
Te 3, Yun Tong 107, 31、43、113、115、117、300、302、350、402、420、635、686 Stop on National Agriculture Exhibition Center Station, Tuanjiehu Station, Tuanjiehubeikou Station or Liangmaqiao Station
（2）By Beijing Subway
The nearest subway station to the Museum is the China Agricultural Museum Station of Line 10
Three. group appointments: Group audiences need to make an appointment at least 5 days in advance if they need to explain. The group limit is 300 persons per afternoon.
4. Other requirements
(1) the museum is free. The scattered audiences adopt the real name system, and have valid certificates (ID cards, passports, driving licenses, residence Booklets) to enter the library.
(2) alcoholics, disheveled and no capacity or limited capacity without guardians accompany refused entry.
(3) before the visit, please keep the carry on goods and keep the valuables on their own; strictly prohibit the entry of dangerous goods, such as inflammable and explosive, control equipment, liquid objects and so on.
(4) no video in the exhibition hall. Please do not use flash and three feet when taking photos.
(5) protect and correctly use public facilities, do not touch cultural relics and exhibits.
(6) consciously maintain environmental hygiene, do not litter, prohibit smoking and eating in the library.
(7) consciously observe the order of visit, please don't talk loudly or catch up with others.
(8) in case of emergencies, please obey the direction of the staff.
(10) a toll parking lot parking area, according to the relevant provisions of the management fee.
(11) comply with the regulations of Beijing public security, fire protection, cultural relics bureau and local government related public places.